Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Today’s Bonus Offer Highlight celebrates the grand opening of the Dorothea Hotel, Budapest, Autograph Collection with 7,000 Marriott Bonvoy points. Check out all of the new bonuses added today here:
7,000 Bonus Bonvoy Points for stays at the Dorothea Hotel, Budapest, Autograph Collection. Book now for stays until Jan 1, 24 Click here for more details & to book this offer.
Other posts since our last Bonus Offer Highlight:
- Accor Black Friday Offer: Save up to 50% + earn up to 3x points for stays in the Americas
- Marriott Bonvoy Cyber Week Sale Preview – Save up to 20% on stays (Starts Nov 21)
- Qatar Airways Black Friday sale: Save up to $350 and earn up to 5,000 bonus Avios + 25 Qpoints on flights out of the U.S.
- Top 5 Hotel Stay Bonuses for Airline Programs – November 2023
- November 16 Bonus Offer Highlight: Emirates Skywards – up to a 35% bonus for buying miles
All the Bonus Offers added today:
Aer Lingus Aer Club
– 50% Bonus Avios on all purchases when you shop online via the Aer Lingus eStore (only available for Ireland and UK portals). Valid until Dec 24, 23 More…
Malaysia Airlines Enrich
– 2x Enrich Points for stays at participating HPL Hotels & Resorts in Asia. Book by Nov 30 for travel until Jun 30, 24. More…
– Budapest 7,000 Bonus Bonvoy Points for stays at the Dorothea Hotel, Budapest, Autograph Collection. Book now for stays until Jan 1, 24 More…
– Palm Desert 5,000 Bonus Bonvoy Points for stays at the HOTEL PASEO, Autograph Collection, Palm Desert. Book now for stays until Dec 31, 23 More…
– Various Bonus MileagePlus Miles on United Airlines flights. The latest targeted MilePlay offers are now availa ble. Register to see what you offer you have been targeted for. Register by Dec 15, 23. More…
FFB’s round up of Black Friday, Cyber Monday & Holiday deals for 2023 is now live! Check out the offers page here