Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Aeroplan is out with another buy or gift points promotion where you can buy Aeroplan points with up to an 80% bonus. This offer runs until October 25, 2023 and is awarded on purchases of 15,000 points or more.
If you purchased points during the July promotion you’ll automatically receive an extra 15% bonus if you purchase points with this current offer.
When you buy points at the 80% level your cost on each point is just over 1.94 cents (C$) each before taxes. Since we value Aeroplan points at a minimum of 1.5 cents each you would think it wouldn’t make sense to buy them for around ~2 cents each but there are times where you can extract a lot more value. For example, if you look at some of our past Aeroplan alerts you’ll see examples where you can receive more value per point than you pay for them:
- Aeroplan Availability Alert: Austrian Airlines Business Class out of Montreal for up to 8 people
- Aeroplan Availability Alert: Lie flat business class between Vancouver & Halifax for this summer
In these cases where you can extract value like that it can make sense to buy points as you would end up saving some cash on your trips.
Receive up to an 80% bonus when you buy Aeroplan points. Valid until Oct 25, 23. Click here to buy points.
- Buy 5,000 – 29,000 points receive a 40% bonus
- Buy 30,000+ Points receive an 80% bonus
Here are some more Aeroplan offers to check out:
- Earn up to $1,400 in value including up to 50,000 Aeroplan points and no Annual Fee for the first year with the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card
Conditions Apply. Account must be approved by January 3, 2024.
- Receive up to 10,000 Aeroplan points back when you redeem points for HotelSavers Hotel via Air Canada. Register & book by Oct 27, 23 for stays until Apr 30, 24. Click here to register for and to book this offer.