Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan buy miles bonus is back as a mystery bonus that offers up to a 60% bonus. The tiered bonus will vary by member. Personally I received the up to 60% offer which I highlight below. Let me know in the comments what offer you receive.
At 60% you’ll be buying Mileage Plan miles for as little as 1.85 US cents each.
The up to 60% bonus
Receive up to 60% Bonus Mileage Plan Miles when you buy or gift miles. Bonus will vary by member. Valid until Oct 30, 23 Click here to buy Alaska Airlines Miles
- Buy 3,000+ miles, get 40% more.
- Buy 25,000+ miles, get 50% more.
- Buy 45,000+ miles, get 60% more.
Here are some more Mileage Plan offers to check out:
- Earn 2x Elite Status Qualifying Mileage Plan Miles when you fly on Alaska Airlines within California. Register by Oct 31 for travel Aug 15 – Nov 15, 23. Click here to register for this offer(Registration is required)
- Delta SkyMiles elite members will have their status matched in the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan program for 90 days and that can be extended through to the end of 2024 by getting an Alaska Airlines credit card or completing a flight challenge. Submissions for the status match must be submitted by October 31, 2023. Click here to learn more and to match your status
- 4x Mileage Plan Miles when you rent with Hertz in U.S., Puerto Rico, Canada, and Mexico. Valid until Dec 31, 23 Click here for more details & to book this offer
Image via Alaska Airlines/Points