Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Marriott is out with a new bonus offer for stays at 10 of their locations across New York City. The offer provides 2,000 bonus points per night for up to 5 nights (10,000 bonus points total) If you stay longer than 5 nights you’ll 10,000 bonus points in total.
The 2,000 bonus points per night offer:
2,000 Bonus Bonvoy Points PER NIGHT for stays at any one of ten participating Marriott Hotels in New York City. Book now for stays until Oct 20, 23. Click here for more details & to book this offer.
– Aloft Manhattan Downtown – Financial District
– Aloft New York Brooklyn
– Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Fifth Avenue
– Fairfield Inn New York Manhattan/Financial District
– Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea
– Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village
– Four Points by Sheraton New York Downtown
– Renaissance New York Chelsea Hotel
– Residence Inn New York Downtown Manhattan/Financial District
– Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel
This bonus points rate prices the same as the non-member best flexible rate which means you’ll want to compare it to the member rate and/or AAA rate to see what is the better deal. At a minimum the 2,000 points should be worth $10 so if the difference between rates is less than that (or whatever the value you place on Marriott Bonvoy points is) then book the bonus offer.