Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
A great new welcome bonus is out for the German Business Platinum Card from American Express. New applicants who are approved for the card will receive 75,000 welcome Membership Rewards points when they spend 15,000 EUR in the first 3 months of having the card.
The annual fee for the card is 700EUR but it does also provide 600EUR in annual credits and many more benefits. The points earned on the card can be transferred to programs like Cathay Pacific Asia Miles, Qatar Airways Privilege Club, Marriott Bonvoy and 11 other programs. Great news as well is that if you had this card before and it has been 18 months since you had it you can apply for it again and receive this bonus.
Click here for more details and to apply for The Business Platinum Card from American Express (Germany)
Here are the card details:
- Earn 1 Point per 1 EUR spent
- Ability to transfer points to 11 airlines and 3 hotel programs
- EUR 200 online travel credit
- EUR 200 SIXT ride credit each year
- EUR 200 Dell credit each year
- Airport Business Class Lounge Access
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Annual Fee: 700 EUR
- Click here to apply for The Business Platinum Card from American Express
Title image via American Express Germany