Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
The Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan buy miles bonus is back and this time we see it offering the higher 60% bonus. The bonus is tiered in that if you buy 3,000 to 24,000 miles you’ll get a 40% bonus, 25,000 to 44,000 you’ll get a 50% bonus and the 60% kicks in at the 45,000 mile level.
At 60% you’ll be buying Mileage Plan miles for as little as 1.85 US cents each.
The up to 60% bonus
Receive up to 60% Bonus Mileage Plan Miles when you buy or gift miles. Valid until Aug 20, 23 Click here to buy Alaska Airlines Miles
- Buy 3,000-24,000 miles, get 40% bonus miles.
- Buy 25,000-44,000 miles, get 50% bonus miles.
- Buy 45,000-100,000 miles, get 60% bonus miles.
Here are some more Mileage Plan offers to check out:
- Earn 2x Elite Status Qualifying Mileage Plan Miles when you fly on Alaska Airlines within California. Register by Oct 31 for travel Aug 15 – Nov 15, 23. Click here to register for this offer(Registration is required)
- Earn 777 Bonus Mileage Plan Miles when you fly on Alaska Airlines new non-stop route between San Diego and Washington Dulles. Register and book by Aug 31 for travel until Nov 30, 23. Click here to register for this offer (Registration is required)
- Triple Mileage Plan Miles on all rentals of three days or longer at any Dollar location Worldwide. Valid until Dec 31, 23 Click here for more details & to book this offer