Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
The Sheraton Kagoshima is the newest Marriott hotel to open in Japan and they are celebrating it with…. bonus points! This is the first Sheraton in Japan to feature the new modern design concept that is being applied to new and existing hotels under the brand.
Grand opening offer of up to 5,000 bonus points
Earn up to 5,000 Bonus Bonvoy Points + daily breakfast for 2 + welcome drinks for stays at the Sheraton Kagoshima. Book now for stays until Aug 7, 23. Click here for more details & to book this offer.
- Earn 2,000 bonus points on all rooms
- Earn 5,000 bonus points on suites
Make sure you pay for your stay with a Marriott Bonvoy co-brand credit card as those earn additional points on Marriott stays!
Here is a one night stay in June:
As you can see the bonus points rate is the same as the best Member Rate Flexible pricing so you’ll definitely want to book the bonus offer!
Travelling in or to Japan but not to Kagoshima?
Check out these other Marriott bonus offers:
- Earn up to 5,000 bonus Bonvoy Points for stays at any of 38 participating Marriott Hotels in Japan. Bonus varies by brand, see below. Book now for stays May 8 – Jul 14, 23. Click here for more details & to book this offer
- 10,000 bonus Bonvoy points when you use an eligible American Express card to pay for your stay at participating Marriott Hotels in Japan. Book between Apr 1 – Jun 30, 23 for stays Apr 1 – Jun 30, 23. Click here for more details & to book this offer
- 10,000 Bonus Bonvoy Points PER NIGHT for stays at the Higashiyama Niseko Village, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve. Book now for stays until Jun 23, 23. Click here for more details & to book this offer.