Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Bilt Rewards, the U.S. based rewards program that offers points for paying your rent is offering a Free Hyatt Elite Status trial + a fast track to keep status to 2025. This promotion is part of their monthly ‘rent day’ offer which takes place on the first day of each month. In this case it is from now until April 1st.
Bilt Rewards has become famous for their Bilt Mastercard but for this promotion you don’t actually need to have the card. This one is open to all Bilt Rewards members! You simply need to join Bilt Rewards (join Bilt Rewards here) if you aren’t a member yet and then link your Bilt Rewards account to your World of Hyatt account (you can join World of Hyatt here) then complete the following steps:
- Link your Bilt Rewards and World of Hyatt accounts in the Bilt app under the “Travel” tab
- Between March 28 and April 1, choose “Unlock World of Hyatt Elite Status” on the Rent Day tab in the Bilt app
- Receive confirmation by April 17 of your World of Hyatt Explorist status and enjoy exclusive benefits for 90 days through July 16
- Complete 10 qualifying nights between April 17 and July 16 to keep Explorist status through February 2025, or complete 20 qualifying nights to earn Globalist status through February 2025
- All Hyatt members are eligible for the offer, even if you already have Hyatt status
- Elite qualifying nights can be paid or award stays. Elite nights earned from credit card spend do not count.
- You do not need to have the Bilt Mastercard to participate.
And that’s all there is to it!
Click here to learn more about and join Bilt Rewards
Earn up to 1X points on rent payments without the transaction fee, up to 50,000 points each calendar year
- $0 Annual Fee
- Earn up to 1X points on rent payments without the transaction fee, up to 50,000 points each calendar year
- 2X points on travel
- 3X points on dining
- 1X points on other purchases
- Earn points when you make 5 transactions that post each statement period.
- When renting at a Bilt Alliance property, you can choose to have your rent payments automatically reported by Bilt to the three major credit bureaus each month; Experian(TM), TransUnion(TM), and Equifax(TM).
- Click here to learn more about the Bilt Mastercard®
Title image via Bilt Rewards