Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Capital One has come out a new increased welcome bonus offer of 40,000 miles on their VentureOne Rewards Card. This is the highest bonus ever seen on the card and it is awarded when you spend $1,000 within the first three months. That’s a really good bonus for a no annual fee card and on top of this it retains is 1.25 miles per dollar spent on all purchases except for hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel which earn a 5 miles per dollar.
Capital One VentureOne Rewards Card
Earn a bonus of 40,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $400 in travel
- $0 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees
- Earn unlimited 1.25X miles on every purchase, every day
- Miles won’t expire for the life of the account and there’s no limit to how many you can earn
- Earn 5X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel, where you’ll get Capital One’s best prices on thousands of trip options
- Use your miles to get reimbursed for any travel purchase-or redeem by booking a trip through Capital One Travel
- Transfer your miles to your choice of 15+ travel loyalty programs
- Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 18 months; 19.24% – 29.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 18 months
- Click here to learn more about the Capital One VentureOne Rewards Card