The latest set of Miles & More Mileage Bargains (Meilenschnaeppchen) discounted mileage awards are here for this month. Once again we see a lot of routes from around the world where you can save 50 to 51% off award flights.
For those in the U.S. there are over 400 options to fly on Austrian, Lufthansa, LOT, and SWISS across all fare classes.
For those in Germany you have 190 options on nine of the Lufthansa Group airline including the likes of Brussels Airlines, Lufthansa, SWISS and Luxair.
The discount list goes on for many countries around the world – there are many options from Japan, UAE Canada and so on!
The typical discounts are as follows across the all the airlines and offers:
- Economy Class 50% off (for example a transatlantic round trip is 30,000 miles instead of 60,000)
- Premium Economy 50% off (for example a transatlantic round trip is 40,000 miles instead of 80,000)
- Business Class over 50% off (for example a transatlantic round trip is 55,000 miles instead of 112,000 or 60,000 miles instead of 127,000)
Most of this month’s offers must be booked by January 31, 2023 and depending on the route and airline are good for flights between January and May with the majority being in April and May
To find what offers are available from your country simply scroll down on the Mileage Bargains page and click on the ‘Filters’ tab:
And then you can select your country right under the ‘Flights From’ heading and the page will update with all the offers available for that location. You can then further narrow down your search by departure airport, service class, airline etc.
If you live in a country where they have Miles & More credit cards these discounted offers are truly within reach and something to really consider taking advantage of. The reason being is that outside of Miles & More’s home countries there aren’t a lot of options to earn Miles & More miles unless you travel frequently and credit your flights and hotel stays to Miles & More.
Once upon a time you could convert Marriott Bonvoy points to Miles & More so that made it relatively easier to get their miles but that conversion option ended and the only hotel conversion option is from Radisson Rewards and it’s not a good value.
- 15.000 Prämienmeilen Willkommensbonus plus 15.000 Prämienmeilen für Ihre ersten 3.000 EUR Gesamtumsatz bis zum 30.04.2023 | 15,000 Award Miles welcome bonus + 15,000 miles when you spend 3000EUR on the card byApril 30, 23
- Sie bei jedem Kartenumsatz pro 2 EUR 1 Prämienmeile | Earn 1 mile per 2 EUR spent
- Dabei sind Ihre Prämienmeilen unbegrenzt gültig | Miles don’t expire while you are a cardholder
- Sie genießen umfassenden Versicherungsschutz auf allen Privatreisen: Reiserücktrittskosten- und Reiseabbruchversicherung, Mietwagenvollkaskoversicherung, Auslandsreisekrankenversicherung und Quarantänekostenversicherung |Enjoy comprehensive insurance cover on all private trips: travel cancellation and travel interruption insurance, fully comprehensive rental car insurance, health insurance for foreign travel and quarantine cost insurance
- Monatlicher Kartenpreis 9,16 EUR oder 2.750 miles| Monthly Fee 9.16 EUR or 2,750 miles
- Beim Miles & More Online Shopping pro 1 EUR 2 Prämienmeilen zusätzlich sammeln | Earn 2 additional award miles for every EUR 1 you spend with Miles & More online shopping
- Im Lufthansa WorldShop pro 1 EUR 2 Prämienmeilen zusätzlich sammeln | Earn 2 additional award miles for every EUR 1 spent in the Lufthansa WorldShop
- Bei Avis pro 1 EUR 5 Prämienmeilen sammeln, immer mindestens 1.000 Prämienmeilen pro Anmietung | Earn 5 award miles for every EUR 1 spent with Avis, always at least 1,000 award miles per rental