Air Canada has launched their next Aeroplan buy points bonus offer and this time it is a mystery bonus. The email sent to members and general landing state you’ll receive at least a 115%. We have had our reader tell us they’ve received 110% and 115% while ourselves we received the 115% bonus.
This one of the better bonuses we have seen of late and if you buy at that 115% level you are paying about 1.63 cents (C$) before taxes. That’s a pretty decent price and it wouldn’t hurt to buy if you know for sure that you can redeem above that (I’d personally set the redemption level at no less than 2 cents a piece)
The 105% or more bonus:
Receive up to a 105% or more bonus when you buy or gift Aeroplan points. Valid until Nov 28, 22. Click here to buy points.
The bonus is broken down as follows (for those with the 115% bonus):
- Buy 10,000 – 45,000 points, receive a 60% bonus
- Buy 50,000 – 90,000, receive a 80% bonus
- Buy 100,000+ points, receive a 115% bonus
Here are some more Aeroplan bonuses to check out:
- Earn up to 15,000 bonus Aeroplan points when you fly Air Canada from Canada to Tokyo (applicable on round trip or two one-way trips only). Register and book by Nov 15, 22 for travel until Mar 31, 23. Click here to register for this offer (Registration is required)
- Earn 70,000 points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months on a new Aeroplan® Credit Card
- Earn 1,000 bonus Aeroplan Points for stays of 2 or more nights at participating IHG Hotels & Resorts Worldwide. To earn the bonus make sure you select Air Canada Aeroplan as your earning preference in your IHG One Rewards account. Maximum bonus awarded is 15,000 bonus points per member during this campaign. Book by Nov 30, 22 for stays until Jan 31, 23. Click here for more details & to book this offer.