The latest set of Miles & More Mileage Bargains (Meilenschnaeppchen) discounted mileage awards are here for this month. Once again we see a lot of routes from around the world where you can save 50 to 51% off award flights.
For those in the U.S. there are over 1,200 options to fly on Lufthansa, LOT, SWISS, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings and Austrian Airlines across all fare classes.
For those in Germany you have 244 options on eight of the Lufthansa Group airline including the likes of Air Dolomiti, Lufthansa, SWISS and Luxair.
The discount list goes on for many countries around the world – there are many options from Japan, Mexico, Canada and so on!
The typical discounts are as follows across the all the airlines and offers:
- Economy Class 50% off (for example a transatlantic round trip is 30,000 miles instead of 60,000)
- Premium Economy 50% off (for example a transatlantic round trip is 40,000 miles instead of 80,000)
- Business Class over 50% off (for example a transatlantic round trip is 55,000 miles instead of 112,000 or 60,000 miles instead of 127,000)
Most of this month’s offers must be booked by December 31, 2022 and depending on the route and airline are good for flights between December and April with the majority being in March and April.
UPDATE: Miles & More has removed the 75% off Eurowings offer that was showing last night.
This month includes some even bigger discounts of 75% off Eurowings Discover flights including the Maldives, U.S., Canada, Mexico and more. You could basically book North America to the Maldives for 56,000 miles round trip in business class.
To find what offers are available from your country simply scroll down on the Mileage Bargains page and click on the ‘Filters’ tab:
And then you can select your country right under the ‘Flights From’ heading and the page will update with all the offers available for that location. You can then further narrow down your search by departure airport, service class, airline etc.
If you live in a country where they have Miles & More credit cards these discounted offers are truly within reach and something to really consider taking advantage of. The reason being is that outside of Miles & More’s home countries there aren’t a lot of options to earn Miles & More miles unless you travel frequently and credit your flights and hotel stays to Miles & More.
Once upon a time you could convert Marriott Bonvoy points to Miles & More so that made it relatively easier to get their miles but that conversion option ended and the only hotel conversion option is from Radisson Rewards and it’s not a good value.
AKTION: 8.000 Prämienmeilen Willkommensbonus Bis zum 31.12.2022 | 8,000 Bonus Miles & More when you apply for the card by December 31, 2022.
- Sie bei jedem Kartenumsatz pro 2 EUR 1 Prämienmeile | Earn 1 mile per 2 EUR spent
- Dabei sind Ihre Prämienmeilen ab 1.500 Meilen für Kreditkartenumsätze p. a. unbegrenzt gültig | Miles don’t expire when you earn 1,500 miles annually from your card
- Einmalig 10% Preisnachlass im Lufthansa WorldShop | One time 10% discount in the Lufthanse WorldShop
- Bei jedem Kartenumsatz pro 2 EUR 1 Prämienmeile sammeln | Earn 1 award mile for every EUR 2 you spend on your card
- Im Lufthansa WorldShop pro 1 EUR 2 Prämienmeilen zusätzlich sammeln | Earn 2 additional award miles for every EUR 1 spent in the Lufthansa WorldShop
- Bei Avis pro 1 EUR 4 Prämienmeilen sammeln, immer mindestens 1.000 Prämienmeilen pro Anmietung | Earn 4 award miles for every EUR 1 with Avis, always at least 1,000 award miles per rental