Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Capital One continues to offer a 75,000 mile bonus their premium card offering the Capital One Venture X Card. Not only does it come with this impressive welcome bonus offer it brings an annual travel credit, anniversary bonus miles and a strong base earn rate to the table. It doesn’t stop there however with the earn and burn benefits – the card also provides an excellent airport lounge membership program that sees the cardholder and 2 guests gaining access to over 1,400 lounges worldwide including Capital One’s own new lounges.
Earn 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening with Capital One Venture X Card, equal to $750 in travel
- Receive up to $300 back annually as statement credits for bookings through Capital One Travel, where you’ll get Capital One’s best prices on thousands of options
- Get 10,000 bonus miles (equal to $100 towards travel) every year, starting on your first anniversary
- Earn unlimited 10X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel and 5X miles on flights booked through Capital One Travel
- Earn unlimited 2X miles on all other purchases
- 10 Miles per dollar when you book on Turo, the world’s largest car sharing marketplace, through May 16, 2023.
- Unlimited complimentary access for you and two guests to 1,400+ lounges, including Capital One Lounges and our Partner Lounge Network
- Receive up to a $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck(R)
- Use your Venture X miles to easily cover travel expenses, including flights, hotels, rental cars and more-you can even transfer your miles to your choice of 15+ travel loyalty programs
The annual fee is $395 but don’t be pushed away by that number. Not only is it lower than comparable high end card the welcome bonus, mileage earning and credits offered on the card easily provide more value than that $395 outlay. On top of this, additional cards cost $0 – that’s right, no fee for authorized users (up to 4 of them) and those authorized users don’t just get a card to add to your points balance. They get a card ripe with many of the same benefits the primary cardholder gets like access to Capital One lounges, Priority Pass membership and more. Speaking of the Priority Pass benefit – it provides unlimited access for the cardholder and two guests. The benefits don’t end there as it also provides the top level elite status with Hertz which is President’s Circle status.
Capital One Miles transfer to many airline and hotel loyalty programs and at a very good 1:1 rate for most of them. On top of this Capital One also runs limited time transfer bonuses where you can get even more value out of each dollar you have spent on the card. These are the transfer partners:
- AeroMexico Club Premier 1:1
- Air Canada Aeroplan 1:1
- Air France KLM Flying Blue 1:1
- Avianca LifeMiles 1:1
- British Airways Executive Club 1:1
- Cathay Pacific Asia Miles 1:1
- Emirates Skywards 1:1
- Etihad Guest 1:1
- EVA Air Infinity MileageLands 2:1.5
- Finnair Plus 1:1
- Qantas Frequent Flyer 1:1
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer 1:1
- TAP Air Portugal Miles&Go 1:1
- Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles 1:1
- ALL Accor Live Limitless 2:1
- Choice Privileges 1:1
- Wyndham Rewards 1:1
FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.