Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
The latest set of Miles & More Mileage Bargains (Meilenschnaeppchen) discounted mileage awards are here for this month. Once again we see a lot of routes from around the world where you can save 50 to 51% off award flights. For those in the U.S. there are over 630 options to fly on Lufthansa, LOT, SWISS and Austrian Airlines across all fare classes. For those Germany you have nearly 115 options on almost every Lufthansa Group airline including the likes of Air Dolomiti, SWISS and Luxair and the list goes on for many countries around the world.
The typical discounts are as follows across the all the airlines and offers:
- Economy Class 50% off (for example a transatlantic round trip is 30,000 miles instead of 60,000)
- Premium Economy 50% off (for example a transatlantic round trip is 40,000 miles instead of 80,000)
- Business Class over 50% off (for example a transatlantic round trip is 55,000 miles instead of 112,000 or 60,000 miles instead of 127,000)
Most of this month’s offers must be booked by September 30, 2022 and depending on the route and airline are good for flights between October and January with the majority being in December and January.
To find what offers are available from your country simply scroll down on the Mileage Bargains page and click on the ‘Filters’ tab:
And then you can select your country right under the ‘Flights From’ heading and the page will update with all the offers available for that location. You can then further narrow down your search by departure airport, service class, airline etc.
Here are some examples of this month’s offers:
If you live in a country where they have Miles & More credit cards these discounted offers are truly within reach and something to really consider taking advantage of. The reason being is that outside of Miles & More’s home countries there aren’t a lot of options to earn Miles & More miles unless you travel frequently and credit your flights and hotel stays to Miles & More. Once upon a time you could convert Marriott Bonvoy points to Miles & More so that made it relatively easier to get their miles but that conversion option ended and the only hotel conversion option is from Radisson Rewards and it’s not a good value.
Click here for more details on this Miles & More offer
AKTION: 20.000 Prämienmeilen + 2 Lufthansa Business Lounge Voucher zur Begrüßung
20,000 Bonus Miles & More plus two Lufthansa Business Class Lounge Vouchers
- Sie bei jedem Kartenumsatz pro 2 EUR 1 Prämienmeile | Earn 1 mile per 2 EUR spent
- Dabei sind Ihre Prämienmeilen unbegrenzt gültig | Miles don’t expire while you are a cardholder
- Sie genießen umfassenden Versicherungsschutz auf allen Privatreisen: Reiserücktrittskosten- und Reiseabbruchversicherung, Mietwagenvollkaskoversicherung, Auslandsreisekrankenversicherung und Quarantänekostenversicherung | Enjoy comprehensive insurance cover on all private trips: travel cancellation and travel interruption insurance, fully comprehensive rental car insurance, health insurance for foreign travel and quarantine cost insurance
- Monatlicher Kartenpreis 9,16 EUR oder 2.750 miles| Monthly Fee 9.16 EUR or 2,750 miles
- Beim Miles & More Online Shopping pro 1 EUR 2 Prämienmeilen zusätzlich sammeln | Earn 2 additional award miles for every EUR 1 you spend with Miles & More online shopping
- Im Lufthansa WorldShop pro 1 EUR 2 Prämienmeilen zusätzlich sammeln | Earn 2 additional award miles for every EUR 1 spent in the Lufthansa WorldShop
- Bei Avis pro 1 EUR 5 Prämienmeilen sammeln, immer mindestens 1.000 Prämienmeilen pro Anmietung | Earn 5 award miles for every EUR 1 spent with Avis, always at least 1,000 award miles per rental
How do I book a round trip buisiness trip for 55.000. Points. I have a united milagr plus chase card
It won’t work for United MileagePlus and the miles you earn from the Chase Card you have. This is for people who have miles in the Miles&More program
Is there a way for us to check the miles and more award flights without enough miles in one’s account? I try to check but gets a message that you need at least 7k miles even to check miles and more award flights.
Or, you have some way to transfer points from a credit card to Miles and More.
Leave a comment