Not only did American Express add a new Marriott Bonvoy card this week to their roster of US cards, Chase has done so as well. This week they introduced the new Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ Card. This card becomes their top end Marriott card as the Bold card remains their entry level card and the Boundless card now becomes their mid-level card.
Here are the details on the new Chase Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ Card.
- Earn 125,000 Marriott Bonvoy points after you spend $4,000 in eligible purchases on their Card in the first three months
- 6X Marriott Bonvoy Points on purchases at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy
- 4X Marriott Bonvoy Points on up to $15,000 in combined purchases per year at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets
- 2X Marriott Bonvoy Points on all other eligible purchases
- 1,000 Marriott Bonvoy Bonus Points with each qualifying stay
- Complimentary Gold Elite status
- A Free Night Award (redemption level at or under 50,000 Marriott Bonvoy Points) after making $15,000 in purchases per year. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year toward higher Elite status
- Click here to learn more about this card