Hilton has once again brought out a bonus for buying Honors points. This time the bonus appears to be a 100% offer for all members. Also the promotion does see the doubling of the annual cap on buying points so you can buy up to 160,000 points. That 160,000 cap does not include the bonus points so if you max out this offer and buy 160,000 points you’ll receive 320,000 into your account.
With a 100% bonus it means you are paying US$ 0.5 cents per point. With the ability to easily redeem at values of 0.8 cents or more you can see where buying Hilton Honors points can make sense.
Receive a 100% Bonus when you buy 5,000 or more Hilton Honors points online. Valid until Sep 18, 22 Click here to buy points
Here are more Hilton Honors offers to check out:
- Earn up to 3x Honors points on all Hilton stays Worldwide. Register & book now for stays until Sep 5, 2022. Click here to register and book your Hilton stays.
– Earn 2x points on stays of 1-2 nights
– Earn 3x points on stays of 3+ nights
- 4,500 Bonus Honors Points when you join the Hilton Honors programs and complete hotel stays within 6 months of joining. Until Dec 31, 22 Click here for more details
Earn 1,500 Bonus Points on your first stay, plus an extra 3,000 Bonus Points after two stays
- Earn 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the Hilton Honors Business Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.. Learn more here
FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
- Click here to check out the best Hilton Honors deals page!