Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
You can earn up to 5,000 bonus points for multiple night stays at Marriott locations across Africa and the Middle East for the better part of the summer! This offer is similar to the one we saw over spring except it has been expanded from only being available at 27 resort locations to now being offered at over 160 hotels albeit with varying bonuses! My guess is those same 27 resorts will still earn 5,000 bonus points.
5,000 bonus Bonvoy Points when you book a Premium Room for 2 or more nights at any one of 160+ Marriott locations in the Middle East and Africa. Book now for stays until Sep 11, 22 Click here for details & to book this offer.
- Get 1,000 bonus points per stay at Element, Residence Inn, Marriott Executive Apartments, Protea Hotels (*valid on standard rooms)
- Get 2,000 bonus points per stay at AC Hotels, Aloft Hotels, Courtyard Hotels, Four Points
- Get 3,000 bonus points per stay at Autograph Collection Hotels, Delta Hotels, Le MERIDIEN, Marriott Hotels, Renaissance Hotels, Sheraton, Tribute Portfolio, Westin
- Get 5,000 bonus points per stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Edition, JW Marriott, The Luxury Collection, St. Regis, W Hotels
Plus you can maximize your points earning on your Marriott stays by utilizing a Marriott co-brand card. Check out the card offers here.
Here is a two night stay with this offer from July 12 to 14 at the Cape Town Marriott Hotel Crystal Towers
This bonus points offer prices the same as the non-member flexible rate for this hotel and I am comparing the best priced rooms. The Guest Room, 1 King,Limited View without the bonus points actually prices over 1,900 ZAR so if you compare apples to apples the bonus points rate is a better deal. However even if you take the numbers shown above at roughly ~$2 more per night than the Member Flexible Rate it is still worth to go for the bonus points offer in this case as you are getting about $15 to $20 in points for the $4 extra you would pay over the two nights. Be sure to check the comparable rates at other locations however.
More offers like this in the area:
- Marriott Earn Eat Enjoy: Various Bonus Points, Breakfast & Hotel Credits for stays in Asia & Australia. Book by Jun 30 for stays until Sep 30, 22.Click here to learn more.
- 5,000 Bonus Bonvoy Points + Free Breakfast for stays at the Le Royal Méridien Doha. Valid for stays Jun 1 – Aug 6, 22. Click here for details & to book this offer.
- 2,000 Bonus Bonvoy Points per stay of 3 nights or more at the Marriott Mena House, Cairo. Valid for stays until Jul 31 , 22. Click here for more details & to book this offer.