Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
The 10,000 bonus point offer:
10,000 bonus Bonvoy Points + 10% off for stays of 3 or more nights at three resorts in Waikiki. Valid for stays until Oct 10, 22 Click here for more details & to book this offer.
Make sure you are using Marriott co-brand Credit Card to earn the most points possible on the bookings that you make!
- Sheraton Waikiki
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, Waikiki
Here is a three night stay at the Moana Surfrider from September 14 to 17:
As this offer is for bonus points and provides a discount on the best flexible rate it is definitely worth considering. You can see from our example above the 10,000 points rate is $23 cheaper per night over the member flexible rate. Over the course of these three nights the offer provides a total of around $69 plus you receive $50 to $70 or more in points value.
More offers like this:
- 25,000 Bonus Bonvoy Points + 10% offer for stays of 3 or more nights at the Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott, Maui. Valid for stays until Aug 16, 22 Click here for more details & to book this offer.
- 5,000 Bonus Bonvoy Points for stays of 2 or more nights at the The Laylow Hotel, Autograph Collection Honolulu. Valid for stays until Sep 1, 22 Click here for details & to book this offer.
- 10,000 Bonus Bonvoy Points + 25% off for long term stays of 10+ nights at most Marriott Hotels in Hawaii as well as the St. Regis Bora Bora resort. Unknown end date Full details & online booking.
Images via Marriott