Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Preferred Hotel Group is the next hotel chain out of the gates with a systemwide bonus points promotion. Members of the iPrefer program can earn up to 15,000 bonus points for completing 2 night stays at participating Preferred Hotel Group hotels Worldwide. The return on those 15,000 bonus points isn’t huge – in the neighborhood of about $30 or so but they are extra points nonetheless if you frequent Preferred hotels and utilize the iPrefer program! One should know these bonus points count towards status qualification in the I Prefer program based on feedback from our readers.
Earn up to 15,000 bonus iPrefer points when you stay 2 or more nights at participating Preferred Hotel Group hotels Worldwide. Book by Sep 30 for stays until Dec 31, 22 Click here to register for & to book this offer. (Registration is required)
- Receive 2,500 bonus points for your first stay
- Receive 5,000 bonus points for your second stay
- Receive 7,500 bonus points for your third stay
Here are some more I Prefer offers:
- 10,000 Bonus iPrefer Points when you book the VIP Member Exclusive Rate at any of 11 participating Preferred Hotel Group Hotels in Asia, Europe and the U.S.. Book by Jun 9, 22. Full details & online booking
- 5,000 Bonus iPrefer Points on stays at participating Beyond Green properties Worldwide. This promotion does not apply to bookings for Islas Secas. Booking must contain a valid I Prefer Member number and be made through staybeyondgreen.com, Beyond Green Reservations, or a Travel Agent. Book by May 31 for stays until Dec 31, 22. Full details & online booking