An awesome new welcome bonus came out this month for the German Platinum Card from American Express. New applicants who are approved for the card will receive 75,000 welcome Membership Rewards points when they spend 6,000 EUR in the first 6 months of having the card. The card costs 55EUR per month but does also provide an annual 200EUR travel credit, 200 EUR Sixt credit and many more benefits. The points earned on the card can also be transferred to programs like Cathay Pacific Asia Miles, Qatar Airways Privilege Club Marriott Bonvoy and 11 other programs. Great news as well is that if you had this card before and it has been 18 months since you had it you can apply for it again and receive this bonus.
Here are the card details:
75,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points when you spend 6000 EUR in the first 6 months of having your American Express Gold Card.
- Earn 1 Point per 1 EUR spent
- Ability to transfer points to 11 airlines and 3 hotel programs
- EUR 200 online travel credit
- EUR 200 SIXT ride credit each year
- EUR 90 annual credit to Net-a-Porter/Mr Porter
- Airport Business Class Lounge Access
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Monthly Fee: 55 EUR
There is also new 40,000 point offer on the German American Express Gold Card. Check it out here.