Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
1,000 Bonus AAdvantage Miles for every qualifying stay at over 190 participating U.S. Hyatt hotels in Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York City, Phoenix, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington, D.C.. Click here for more details & to register for this offer. Valid for stays until Jan 31, 22
You can view all the participating hotels after you register or see them here.
Here are some more AAdvantage offers to check out:
- 1,000 Bonus AAdvantage Miles per qualifying stay at over 130 Hyatt hotels in 30+ countries across Europe, Middle East, Africa and India. Click here for more details & to register for this offer (Registration is required)
- Earn up to 5,000 Bonus AAdvantage miles on qualifying rentals of 3 or more consecutive day at participating Avis airport locations in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Mexico, Latin America, and Caribbean. Full details
- Save up to 35% when you buy AAdvantage Miles Full details
World of Hyatt Credit Card
Earn 30,000 Bonus Points on the World of Hyatt Credit Card when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Learn more
You will also earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent on purchases that earn 1 Bonus Point up to $15,000 in the first 6 months of account opening.
- Receive 1 free night each year after your card anniversary. Valid at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort
- Automatic World of Hyatt Discoverist status
- Earn 4 points per dollar spent at Hyatt Hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent at restaurants, airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, local transit/commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships
- Receive a free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel when you spend $15,000 in a calendar year
- Receive 2 qualifying night credits towards tier status each time you spend $5,000 on your card
FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.