As soon as Miles & More’s 5,000 status mile offer ended they launched this one that’s even better! So not only is the Miles & More program offering Double Miles & More Status Miles on all eligible Lufthansa group flights until the end of the year but now they have bigger status boost offer when you complete 2 flights. And each leg of trip counts as a flight so this means a simple round trip can earn a bonus. The terms also state each leg of connecting flights count separately so if you were to fly Vienna-Frankfurt-New York and back in Business Class you should earn 11,000 bonus Status Miles.
Earn up to 18,000 bonus Miles & More Status Miles on all eligible Lufthansa group* flights. Click here to learn more. Until Oct 31, 21
This offer can be combined with the Double Status Miles offer .
Bonuses as follows:
– 2 flights within Europe in Economy Class = 2,000 status miles extra
– 2 flights within Europe in Business Class = 3,000 status miles extra
– 2 intercontinental flights in Economy/Premium Economy Class = 5,000 status miles extra
– 2 intercontinental flights in Business/First Class = 8,000 status miles extra
*Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa, SWISS, Air Dolomiti, Brussels Airlines, Edelweiss Air, Eurowings, Eurowings Discover and Lufthansa Private Jet), Croatia Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines and Luxair
Here are some more Miles & More offers to check out:
- Double Miles & More Status Miles on all eligible Lufthansa group flights. Full details
- Quadruple Miles & More Miles for stays at Best Western Hotels in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Hungary, Croatia, Czech Republic, or Slovenia. Bonus can be earned for the first three stays.Full details & online booking
- Double Miles & More Miles when you stay at participating Wyndham Rewards Hotels Worldwide. Click here to book your stay with Wyndham Hotels
- See our complete list of Miles & More offers here