Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here’s a great offer for Marriott Bonvoy members in Australia, Fiji or Samoa looking for some staycation action. As each region is still technically closed to tourism this offer is best suited right now for staycations. However the promotion runs until the end of the year so if places like Fiji and Samoa do open up and you plan to go there this year you could take advantage of this offer.
2x Bonvoy Points, breakfast and daily hotel credits for stays at 26 participating Marriott Hotels in Australia, Fiji & Samoa.Full details & online booking. Until Dec 31, 21
- Double Marriott Bonvoy bonus points per stay (Marriott Bonvoy account needed)
- Breakfast included for two adults and two children (up to 12 years old)
- Daily hotel credit
Prices starting at:
Sydney from AU$150
Melbourne from AU$200
Canberra from AU$263
Brisbane from AU$270
Gold Coast from AU$429
Port Douglas from AU$269
Perth from AU$182
Fiji from FJ$389
Samoa from WST399
Here are some more Marriott Bonvoy offers to check out:
- 2,000 Bonus Bonvoy Points per stay on Thursday-Sunday nights (Friday or Saturday required) at the Courtyard Brisbane South Bank. Full details & online booking.
- Receive a 30% discount when you buy 2,000 or more Marriott Bonvoy Points. The annual limit of points that can be bought per member has been increased to 100,000 during this promotion. Buy Marriott Bonvoy Points here.
- 10,000 Bonus Bonvoy Points + 25% off for long term stays of 10+ nights at most Marriott Hotels in Hawaii as well as the St. Regis Bora Bora resort. Full details & online booking.
- Find our complete list of Marriott offers here.