Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
IHG Hotels & Resorts launched a flash sale today that offers up to 30% off the best flexible rate for stays at their hotels in Europe. The basic discount is 20% but by being an IHG Rewards members you’ll get an additional 10% off for a total discount of 30%. This offer must be booked by March 1st for stays between March 26 and September 5, 2021. A 3 day advance booking is required and the cancellation policy is 3 days prior to arrival.
Here are some more IHG offers to check out:
- Earn 2,000 Bonus IHG Rewards Club points for every two nights you complete at IHG Hotels Worldwide. Nights do not have to be consecutive. Full details, online registration & booking (Registration is required)
- Earn up to 75% Bonus IHG Rewards Club points when you buy points. Buy points here.
50% bonus when you but 3,000 to 9,000 points
75% bonus when you buy 10,000+ points
- Double IHG Rewards Points for stays at new IHG hotels in China. Full details & online booking.
For residents of Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan only
- Earn 140,000 IHG Rewards Club Points on the IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card when you spend $3,000 within the first three months. Full details.
FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
- Find our complete list of IHG offers here.