Yesterday Emirates launched a pretty amazing system flight bonus campaign for Skywards members! The more you fly the more you’ll earn with this bonus. After you register and book you’ll earn 100% (Double) Bonus Miles on your first flight, 200% (Triple) Bonus Miles on your second flight and 300% (Quadruple) Bonus Miles on your fourth flights! Simply register for the offer and book your flights by March 31 for travel April to June 27 and September 6 to November 30, 2019!
- The ‘Emirates Skywards Bonus Offer March 2019 ‘ is open to all Emirates Skywards members who:
a) are existing members, or who enrol as a new member by 11.59pm on 31 March 2019 (Dubai time).
b) have registered for the promotion by 11.59pm 31 March 2019 (Dubai time) either via the email link, via emirates.com, via flydubai.com, or through an Emirates Contact Centre. Skysurfers can register only with consent from their Parent/Guardian, who must register via the Emirates Contact Centre.
c) have booked and completed issuance of an Eligible Ticket and Eligible Fare (return or one way) between 00.01am on 20 March 2019 and 11.59pm on 31 March 2019, as per the ‘Date of Issue’ on the ticket receipt. Tickets may be purchased via emirates.com; flydubai.com or through a travel agent.
d) have completed their journey on Eligible Flights between 00.01am on 10 April 2019 and 11.59pm on 27 June 2019 and/or between 00.01am on 6 September and 11.59pm on 30 November 2019 (Dubai time). Note the Bonus Offer is not valid for any travel between 28 June and 5 September 2019 (inclusive).
- An Eligible Fare on Emirates is defined as: “Saver”, “Flex” or “Flex Plus” in either Economy Class or Business Class.
- An Eligible Fare on flydubai is defined as: “Value” or “Flex” in Economy Class or “Business” in Business Class.
- An Eligible Flight is defined as: one operated and/or marketed by Emirates or flydubai to/from any destination. All other codeshare and interline flights are excluded from this offer.
- An Eligible Ticket is defined as: prefix 176 (being Emirates), prefix 141 or 169 (being flydubai) or any booking receipt issued directly via flydubai.com.
a) Tickets purchased under Cash plus Miles form of payment are not eligible to earn the bonus.
- A member who, at the discretion of Emirates Skywards, satisfies the conditions set out in Clause 1 will be awarded bonus Skywards Miles increments in addition to the Skywards Miles normally earned in respect of the flight.
a) The bonus multiple is calculated on the base Skywards Miles earned, excluding any cabin class bonuses and/or tier status bonuses. As per Skywards Programme Rules, base Miles are defined as the Miles a member earns per Eligible Fare in Economy Class from one Emirates Skywards zone to another.
b)The Skywards Miles bonuses applicable for this promotion are: 100% bonus on the first Eligible Ticket, entailing the first journey undertaken during the promotion period; 200% bonus on the second Eligible Ticket, entailing the second journey undertaken during the promotion period; 300% bonus on the third Eligible Ticket, entailing the third journey undertaken during the promotion travel period.
c)The bonus applies as per the original ticketed class, excluding any subsequent reward or complimentary upgrades, or other changes.
- Any tickets ineligible for normal Skywards Miles accrual are also excluded from earning bonus Miles. These are detailed in the Emirates Skywards Programme Rules.
- All other Emirates Skywards Programme Rules apply.