Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Congratulations to Ted H. from Indonesia who won the $250 booking credit!
We’re excited to launch another promotion here on Frequent Flyer Bonuses this
week! This promotion is unique in that it is the first time we are
running a co-promotion with our Canadian site RewardsCanada.ca!
This essentially means you can enter this contest portion of the
promotion twice, once on Rewards Canada and once right here on FrequentFlyerBonuses.com! What is the promotion? First, readers of Rewards Canada and FrequentFlyerBonuses can get a free one year beta membership
to Club1Hotels and second to help promote this beta offering one lucky
reader from either Rewards Canada or Frequent Flyer Bonuses will win
$250 to use towards a hotel booking via Club1Hotels!
As LuxuryTravelDiary explains:
Club1Hotels is a private Global Luxury Hotel Club and is a really
great way to save money when you book 4, 4.5 and 5-star hotels. Most
hotel booking sites (Expedia,
Kayak, Trivago etc) take a cut of the rate that you pay for your stay.
Club1Hotels offers you wholesale rates with NO mark up. They instead
make their cut with their annual membership fee.
However for a limited time Club1Hotels are giving Rewards Canada and
Frequent Flyer Bonuses readers a FREE 1-yr Beta Explorer Membership
worth $675/£510! Join for free here! (you can register from any country in the world).
Here is an example of how Club1Hotels can pass along savings:
We looked at the Shangri-La in Vancouver for stays November 5th to 10th and these are the results:
Booking.com US$1,371 (inc taxes)
Kayak.com (linking to hotels.com) US$1,612.69
Expedia.com C$2055 (incl taxes)
On Club1Hotels US$1032.13 (inc taxes)
As you can Club1Hotels provides a minimum saving of $338.87 over the
next lowest rate. Normally I stray away from booking sites that require a
membership fee but if they truly can eek out savings like this than
this is one that could be totally worth it.
We even checked Trivago to see is there was anything even cheaper, the
closest was Elvoline but that still came in just over C$1500 or about
$200 more than Club1Hotels
The great thing is that you can try Club1Hotels for free for the first year with the beta-membership! Simply register online and you’ll have access to these type of rates for 12 months. Club1Hotels simply asks in return that you:
- Have direct contact with Club1Hotels management
- Share your feedback and travel experiences online
- Create new ideas and suggestions
- Get First Access to sample newly released products & services
That seems doable to save the on the $675 membership fee! If you find
the service doesn’t meet your needs then you simple don’t have to renew
Typically the membership includes:
However with this free trial you will not get the Priority Pass lounge access portion. If you need lounge access see our Guide to Business Class lounge access which includes a 20% on Priority Pass memberships.
Now how do you get a chance to win the $250 towards a booking with Club1Hotels? Simple.
- Register for your free Beta membership
- Search for a hotel you would really enjoy to book and use the credit towards and tells us below in the comments section!
- Only Club1Hotels registered users can enter (you’ll have to register to use the credit anyways if you win!!)
- You have until 4:00pm EST on Friday October 14th to enter!
- One entry per person on Rewards Canada and one entry per person on FrequentFlyerBonuses
- If you miss out on the contest portion you have until October 31st to take advantage of the free membership!
- What are you waiting for? Sign up, start saving and enter for your chance to win!!
- One winner will be selected from all the entries on Rewards Canada and Frequent Flyer Bonuses