Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Air Canada is celebrating their codeshare partnership with Avianca
Brazil by offering members double miles for flying on Avianca Brazil
from May 15 to July 31st.
Earn Double Aeroplan miles on all eligible routes and booking classes for every one-way segment flown with Avianca
Brazil. Full details. May 15 – Jul 31, 16
Find many more Aeroplan bonus miles offers here!
TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card
• Receive a Welcome Bonus of 15,000 Aeroplan Miles with your first Purchase
• You could receive another 10,000 Aeroplan Miles when you keep
your Account open and active for 90 days after Account
• In addition, you could receive 5,000 Aeroplan Miles when you
add an Authorized User to your Account by May 27 (Authorized User must
call and activate their Card by July 15,
• Annual Fee Rebate for the first year(Primary Cardholder only) – that’s $120 in savings!
• Offer Valid until May 27, 2016
• Earn 1.5 miles for every $1 spent on eligible gas, grocery, drugstore and aircanada.com Purchases made with your Card.
• Earn 1 mile for every $1 you spend on all other Purchases on your Card.
• Earn miles twice when you pay with your TD Aeroplan Visa
Infinite Card and present your Aeroplan Membership Card at over 150
Aeroplan partner brands and with 100 online retailers
• Your Aeroplan miles will not expire as long as you are a TD
• Enjoy an extensive suite of travel insurances8 for peace of mind on your next getaway.