Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Our final bonus offer highlight of the week is another 1st time Rocketmiles booking bonus. This is slightly different than most of the ones we see as those are for a flat 3,000 miles or points. This one for Avianca LifeMiles had that if you only book for 1 or 2 nights but boosts the bonus for more nights than that up to a maximum of 8,000 miles for 5+ nights. Other bonuses added today worth checking out are IHG’s free points to celebrate the 1st year of Business Rewards, Southwest’s bonus for your first Lyft ride and Virgin America’s bonus for Starwood stays in Hawaii.
Earn up to 8,000 Bonus LifeMiles on your first Rocketmiles booking booked via the special promotion page at www.rocketmiles.com/lifemiles-rally.
get an extra LM3,000 when you reserve a minimum of 1 night, LM5,000
with a minimum of 3 nights, or LM8,000 with a minimum of 5 nights. The
bonus can only be earned once per member. Until Jun 30, 16
Other posts since our last Bonus Offer Highlight:
- Last Day to register for Marriott’s MegaBonus – Earn free nights and/or bonus points on your stays until May 15
Just a reminder that if you haven’t registered for Marriott’s MegaBonus yet you should do so today as it is…
- Virgin America Elevate: 2,500 Elevate Points for Starwood stays of 3+ nights in Hawaii
Offer details: 2,500 Elevate Points Stay when you stay three nights or more in an Ocean View room at participating…
- IHG Rewards Club 50% off Reward Nights in Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean returns tomorrow!
IHG Rewards Club is bringing back their 50% off rewards night sale for stays in Mexico, Latin America and the…
- Promo Code for 15% off all Iberia flights between the U.S. and Europe – Book by April 21
Iberia has launched a new promo code offering 15% off all their flights between the U.S. and Europe in…
- Details of Starwood Preferred Guest’s next promotion – Earn up to Triple Starpoints Worldwide
SPG has now released the details of their next major offer. Registration isn’t open yet but the offer once again…
- Join Marriott Rewards and earn up to 35,000 Bonus Miles in any one of 10 airline programs for your Marriott stays
Similar to offers we saw in 2015, Marriott has come out with a new acquisition campaign that awards bonus…
All the Bonus Offers added today:
– Earn up to 8,000 Bonus LifeMiles on your first Rocketmiles booking . More… Until Jun 30, 16
British Airways Executive Club
– Double Avios when you stay 2 or more nights at participating Preferred Hotel Group Hotels Worldwide. More… Until Dec 31, 16
– Double Avios and get a complimentary night when you stay a minimum of 3 nights at selected Shangri-La Resorts. More… Until Jun 30, 16
– 500 Bonus Avios for stays at participating Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels Worldwide. More… Until Jun 30, 16
– Double Avios for stays at participating Swissotel Hotels & Resorts
in Europe except for Swissotel Düsseldorf Neuss and Swissotel
Amsterdam. More… Until Jun 30, 16
Double Avios when staying at one of 23 participating Taj hotels Worldwide. More… Until Jun 30, 16
– 250 Bonus Avios when you pre-register your interest for AerClub. More… Until ?
IHG Rewards Club
– 365 FREE IHG Rewards Club Points for celebrating IHG Business Rewards 1st anniversary. More… Until May 6, 16
Southwest Rapid Rewards
– 1,100 Rapid Rewards Points on your first ride with Lyft at any one of 11 airports in the U.S.. More… Until Dec 31, 16
Thai Royal Orchid Plus
– Triple ROP Miles for stays at any participating Accorhotels worldwide that have the MyResorts program. More… Until Jun 30, 16
Virgin America Elevate
2,500 Elevate Points when you stay three nights or more in an Ocean View
room at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Hawaii. More… Until Dec 20, 16
Remember to follow FFB on Facebook,
Twitter and Pinterest
or subscribe to our Newsletter
and RSS feed to
ensure you don’t miss out on one of the thousands of bonus offers we post each year.