Advertiser Disclosure: has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Terms Apply.

FFB may receive a commission from card issuers. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the are from advertisers and may impact how and where card products appear on the site. does not include all card companies or all available card offers.

a hand holding a white flower

A sort of flash sale from Alitalia for the purchase of their MilleMiglia miles. Until May 2nd you can earn up to 60% more miles for purchases. Recently Alitalia raised the amount of miles you can buy in a year from 40,000 to 50,000 so with this bonus you could easily add 80,000 miles to your account. Miles without the bonus cost 25EUR per 1,000  which means with the bonus you can get 80,000 miles for 1,250 EUR. That works out to 0.0156 Euros per mile or roughly 1.78 US cents per mile. Remember however that when you redeem for a MilleMiglia award ticket you can only use purchased miles for up to 75% of the value of the award ticket. The other 25% has to be earned via other methods (flights, hotels etc.)

Offer details
Earn up to 60% Bonus MilleMiglia Miles when you purchase miles online. Full details. Until May 2, 16

Buy from 1,000 to 19,000 miles    bonus of 40%
Buy from 20,000 a 50,000 miles    bonus of 60%

Please follow and like us:

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *