Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here is a new premium fare bonus from Air Canada for travel in Canada
or between the Canada and the U.S.. Like all Aeroplan promos if you
booked travel before today it won’t count towards the bonus. I booked
today but Flex fare only so this bonus won’t work for that flight!
Earn Triple Aeroplan Miles when you fly round trip (or 2 one-way
segments) on a Latitude fare or above within Canada or between Canada
and the U.S.. Register Online (Registration is required) Apr 15 – Jun 15, 16
Find many more Aeroplan Bonus Miles offers here
TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card
• Receive a Welcome Bonus of 15,000 Aeroplan Miles with your first Purchase
• You could receive another 10,000 Aeroplan Miles when you keep
your Account open and active for 90 days after Account
• In addition, you could receive 5,000 Aeroplan Miles when you
add an Authorized User to your Account by May 27 (Authorized User must
call and activate their Card by July 15,
• Annual Fee Rebate for the first year(Primary Cardholder only) – that’s $120 in savings!
• Offer Valid until May 27, 2016
• Earn 1.5 miles for every $1 spent on eligible gas, grocery, drugstore and aircanada.com Purchases made with your Card.
• Earn 1 mile for every $1 you spend on all other Purchases on your Card.
• Earn miles twice when you pay with your TD Aeroplan Visa
Infinite Card and present your Aeroplan Membership Card at over 150
Aeroplan partner brands and with 100 online retailers
• Your Aeroplan miles will not expire as long as you are a TD
• Enjoy an extensive suite of travel insurances8 for peace of mind on your next getaway.