It has been awhile since we have seen a large flight bonus from Air
Canada and Aeroplan. Yes we do see a fair share of decent size flight
bonuses (ie the recent Tokyo 8,000 bonus mile offer) but Aeroplan
typically has not kept up with some of the large bonuses we see from
U.S. and European carriers, especially on Transatlantic flights. Well
that all changed today with Air Canada & Aeroplan’s announcement of
this bonus for flying between Canada and London U.K.. I’m not entirely
sure if it is a response to the current AA and BA Transatlantic bonuses
as those are only for premium cabins because Aeroplan’s includes economy
fares right down to Tango! And that bonus is relatively healthy at
7,500 miles per round trip. As with all Aeroplan flight bonuses for Air
Canada, this promotion is only valid on new bookings so if you have an
existing booking(s) made prior to today it will not count towards the
Earn up to 120,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles when you fly Air Canada between
Canada and London U.K. Each bonus awarded is based upon completion of a
round trip or 2 one way segments. Bonuses can be earned a maximum of
four times. Register Online
(Registration is required) Register and book by Aug 24 for travel until
Sep 30, 14 Valid for residents of Canada, the U.S. and U.K. only
Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid for Aeroplan members residing in Canada, United States,
and United Kingdom. To qualify for this offer, you must register between
June 12 and August 24, 2014. A one time registration is required and
can be completed on this page. Due to GMT time on web, the registration
page will remain active until August 25, 2014 at 02:59 Eastern Standard
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles for eligible flights flown will be awarded for
new bookings only made between June 12 and August 24, 2014, for travel
between June 12 and September 30, 2014. In order to qualify as a new
booking, the booking must have been created for the first time with a
new booking reference number during the eligible booking period of the
promotion. Any booking made prior to the start of the promotion that is
subsequently changed to include travel dates within the qualifying
travel period will not be considered a new booking that is eligible for
- Valid on eligible scheduled direct non-stop flights operated by
Air Canada between Canada and London, England, for travel between June
12 and September 30, 2014.
- To qualify for the Bonus Aeroplan Miles, a minimum of 2 one-way
flight segments must be travelled To/From Canada and London, England in
the following eligible fare options (booking classes): Tango
(W,S,T,L,K), Flex (M,U,H,Q,V), Latitude (Y,B), Premium Economy Lowest
(E,N), Premium Economy Flexible (O), Business Class Lowest (C,D,Z,P) and
Business Class Flexible (J).
- The Bonus Aeroplan Miles earned for this offer will be based on the
booking class of the first 4 completed round-trips (or 8 one-way flight
segments). To earn the 7,500 Bonus Aeroplan Miles for Economy Class, a
minimum of 2 one-way segments must be in Tango, Flex and Latitude fares.
To earn the 15,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles for Premium Economy, a minimum
of 2 one-way segments must be in Premium Economy fares. To earn the
30,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles for Business Class, a minimum of 2 one-way
segments must be in Business Class fares.
- After your first 4 round-trips (or 8 one-way flight segments) in the
same fare class, earn up to a maximum of 120,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles
for Business Class fares; 60,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles for Premium
Economy fares; and 30,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles for Economy fares.
- Valid on published fares and Flight Passes which are eligible for
Aeroplan Mile accumulation. Offer is not valid when traveling on an
Air Canada Unlimited Flight Pass.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles are not Altitude Qualifying Miles and do not count towards Air Canada Altitude.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be credited up to three weeks after the eligible flights have been flown.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles cannot be sold and are non-transferable. They
have no cash value and cannot be converted to cash or refunded if
- Upgraded flight segments (eUpgrades, Last minute paid upgrades, Star
Alliance Upgrade Awards, etc) will be tracked for this promotion based
on the eligibility of the original Economy Class fare purchased.
- Aeroplan Flight Rewards are not eligible for mileage accumulation.
- Offer is subject to change at Air Canada’s sole discretion without notice; other conditions and restrictions may apply.