Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Although it is in Beta version it looks like anyone can join Marriott Rewards new Plus Points which rewards members for connecting and interacting via social media. For a ‘free points’ offer it is quite rich in that you can earn up to 2,000 points per month! As this promotion runs until Nov 8th you can stand to earn up to 12,000 Marriott Rewards points.
To participate you register your Marriott Rewards number at www.marriottrewardspluspoints.com
then connect your various social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Four Square)
You can then earn points for performing various social media actions as follows:
Full steps taken straight from the Plus Points page
- Step 1: Connect your social profiles to your Marriott Rewards account, starting with Facebook.
- Step 2: Follow the social profiles of participating Marriott brands and properties on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Foursquare.
- Step 3: Earn Marriott Rewards points by:
- Sharing or retweeting our posts to your Facebook or Twitter feeds each day
- Checking into properties on Facebook or Foursquare every day you visit
- Posting a photo each day to Instagram and tagging it with a property’s location
- Using #LoveMarriottRewards, #RenHotels or #Autograph in your daily Facebook, Twitter and Instagram posts
- Liking and following select brands and properties in Facebook or Twitter