Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
If you haven’t joined Marriott Rewards, now is the time to do so to take advantage of this promotion. The beauty of this offer is that it is also stackable with the upcoming MegaBonus promotion so you could earn more free nights or bonus points!
Here is the offer as it will appeared on our Marriott Rewards Bonus Points page today:
Marriott New Member Bonus Earn a
free night at a category 1 – 5 hotel after your 2nd paid stay at any
Marriott Hotels Worldwide within 120 days of registering. Full Details, Online Registration and Booking
and here are the details on the MegaBonus promotion:
Marriott MegaBonus: Earn Free Nights or Bonus Rewards Points for
stays at any participating Marriott Hotel Worldwide. Full Details, Online Registration and Booking Register by Mar 31 for stays between Feb 1 and Apr 30, 2014
Some of the Offer Variations:
– Earn one free night certificate for a category 1 to 4 hotel after every two stays. Maximum of 2 free nights
– Earn one free night certificate for a category 1 to 5 hotel after every two stays. Maximum of 2 free nights.
– Earn 35,000 points after 20 nights and another 15,000 bonus points after 25 nights – up to 50,000 points
– Earn 25,000 points after 15 nights and another 15,000 bonus points after 20 nights —up to 40,000 bonus points
– Earn 35,000 points after 20 nights plus an additional 2,000
bonus points after each additional night – up to 55,000 points.
Can’t make use of this promotion? Be sure to visit our Marriott Rewards Bonus Point page for dozens of stay, car rental and other point bonuses!