Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
We are seeing a variety of promotions celebrating the 25 anniversary of Best Western Rewards (nee Gold Crown Club). Last week it was the one day flash sale awarding 6,500 bonus points on bookings and as of yesterday there is also this contest for UK members of Best Western Rewards.
Run For Rewards is a fun little game (I tried it out even though I am not in the UK) where you have to control a man by jumping on the roof tops of Best Western hotels collecting coins, grabbing onto helicopters and more. The goal is to reach 1,000 points in the game so that you can be entered into the contest. Visit runforrewards.co.uk to enter each day until 23:59GMT on Oct 11, 2013
The prizes are as follows:
Over the 25 days we’ll be giving away:
– 400,000 Best Western Rewards Points: 16 x 1,000 every day
– 25 x Best Western Swiss Voucher worth a 2 night break in any Best Western hotel in Switzerland
– 25 x £100 Best Western Travel Cards
– 44 x 2 night city breaks in Best Western hotels across Europe:
Keep playing our game and work your way up
our Run for Rewards leaderboard – because
after 25 days, the three top scores will win:
– 1st place – a whopping 1 million Best Western Rewards Points
– 2nd place – 2,500 Euro Travel Card3rd place
– 2,500 Euro Travel Card