Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Up until yesterday the current sign up bonus for the The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN was zero, zip, nada, nilch. Now for a limited Amex has once again pushed out this decent sized sign up bonus for the card. This offer should be a no-brainer for many of you in the U.S. who have not had this card or a similar card from American Express OPEN in the past the 12 months considering the first year’s annual fee is waived which means all you have to do is complete your $5,000 in spending to get the 50,000 Membership Rewards Points. An end date for the was not provided to us by American Express but it has communicated that it is limited time so it is best not to leave this one waiting if you are considering it.
The Business Gold Rewards Card® from American Express OPEN
Limited Time Offer: Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card membership†.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card membership†.
- Earn points even faster to get more rewards for your business.
- 3X points on airfare purchased from airlines. 2X points at US gas stations.
- Up to $100,000 in each category per year, then 1 point.
- Terms and limitations apply.
- Reduce travel costs, show appreciation for employees and clients, and offset everyday expenses by using points to get something back and grow your business.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175.
- †Apply online to qualify for this offer. See offer terms for details.
(Disclosure: FFB receives a referral bonus if you apply for this card via the above links)