Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Citi and American Airlines have announced seven new benefits to the Citi® Platinum Select®/AAdvantage® card. One of the best new features of the card is 10 percent miles back on American Airlines AAdvantage® miles redeemed, up to 10,000 miles per calendar year.
Some of the new benefits include:
– 10 percent miles back on American Airlines AAdvantage® miles redeemed, up to 10,000 miles per calendar year
– First checked bag free for the cardmember and up to four companions traveling on the same reservation – a savings of $50/person
– Priority boarding for cardmembers and up to four companions traveling on the same reservation
– Double miles on qualifying American Airlines purchases, and no limit on how many miles you can earn with card purchases
– 25 percent savings on in-flight purchases including food, beverages and headsets when purchases are made with your Citi® Platinum Select®/AAdvantage® card
The card also offers a $100 American Airlines Flight Discount that can be used to book any available qualifying flight on AA.com for each year following when you spend $30,000 in purchases and renew your Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® card.
Apply for the Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® Visa Signature® Card today