Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Etihad Airways Guest Rewards program has added a new tier to their elite status levels called Gold Elite. Gold Elite is the now the highest status level you can reach with Etihad. Guest members who earn 125,000 tier miles or 60 tier segments within a 12 month rolling period will be awarded the new Gold Elite Status.
What does the Gold Elite status bring to table over and above the benefits in the lower tiers?
* All the benefits of Etihad Guest Gold plus:
* 50% extra Etihad Guest Miles on every flight
* An exclusive rewards section on the RewardShop
* A Guaranteed Coral Economy Seat if booked 12 hours in advance even if the flight is fully booked (must be booked in the highest economy fare class)
* Waitlist priority
* Diamond First Class Lounge access
* Bonus Etihad Guest Miles when you travel in the Pearl Business or Diamond First class
* 20kg Excess Baggage Allowance
* The chance to nominate one Etihad Silver Guest
* 3rd Party Nomination
* Exclusive offers with programme partners and many more
For complete details on this new tier please see here.