For the second week in a row we added new offers to 33 programs from around the globe and these are our top picks:
Bonus Offer For Flying
In case you missed this offer from Miles & More back in April, they have brought it back so take advantage of it now:
Miles & More: Earn up to Triple Miles & More Miles on your preferred route within Europe (including European domestic routes) operated by Adria Airways, Air Dolomiti, Austrian Airlines, Croatia Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Luxair and SWISS.
– Valid on non-stop flights only. Only one route can be chosen; this is then binding for the entire promotional period.
– On your preferred route you will earn double miles per flight in Economy Class or triple miles per flight in Business Class
Register online (Registration is required) Until May 31, 11
Bonus Offer For Staying (Airline Miles)
If you have been following the daily offers for American Airlines AAdvantage 30th anniversary then you will recognize this bonus offer:
American AAdvantage: Earn up to 3,000 Bonus AAdvantage Miles for each stay at any Swissotel location Worldwide.
– Earn 500 AAdvantage base miles per stay, plus 500 AAdvantage bonus for 1 night and
– Earn 1000 AAdvantage bonus miles for each additional night (max of 3000 AAdvantage miles)
– Upgrade at check in
Full details and online booking Until Jun 30, 11
Bonus Offer For Staying (Hotel Points)
Although an exact replica of MegaBonuses of the past, the 2011 Summer MegaBonus from Marriott was the best stay offer we added this past week:
Marriott Rewards: Earn Bonus Points or Free nights for stays at Marriott locations Worldwide during the promotion period. Bonus offers depends on each member and will be revealed once you log in and register. Log in at Marriott.com Register by Jun 30 for stays Jun 1 – Aug 31, 11
Here are some of the offer members are getting:
– 1 free night after 2 paid stays (up ot 2 free Categaory 1-4 nights awarded)
– Earn 20,000 bonus points after 15 paid nights + an extra 10,000 after 20 paid nights.
– Earn 25,000 bonus points after 20 paid nights + an extra 15,000 after 25 paid nights
Bonus Offer For Driving
The following offer takes top spot for the size of the bonus and where it can be taken advantage of
InterContinental Hotels Group Priority Club: Quadruple Priority Club Points on rentals of 2 or more consecutive days at participating locations in the U.S., Canada, Australia, Mexico, Latin America and Caribbean. Simply mention BCD #R245701 along with your Priority Club Rewards member when making your advance reservation online at Budget.com Until Jun 30, 11
Bonus Offer For Other Activities
The large credit card sign up bonuses seen in the U.S. are starting to make there way to other countries as witnessed by this following offer:
Qantas Frequent Flyer: 50,000 Bonus Frequent Flyer Points when you spend $1,000 or more within the first three months of receiving and activating your Citi Platinum Credit Card. Full Details. Apply by Jun 30, 11
* Australia Residents Only