Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Air Canada Aeroplan | Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan | American AAdvantage | bmi Diamond Club | Germanwings Boomerang Club | Kingfisher King Club | Priority Club | Qatar Airways Privilege Club | SriLankan FlySmiles
– Aeroplan Earn 1,500 Bonus Aeroplan Miles with the “Your Trip Your Way Promotion” when earn or redeem with 3 or more select Aeroplan partners.
– Alaska: Earn up to Triple Mileage Plan Miles on all Air Pacific flights. Earn double miles in Economy or triple miles for business class.
– American: Double AAdvantage Miles for flights between Dallas DFW and Manhattan, KS.
– bmi: Double Diamond Club Destinations Miles every time you fly for two months after joining the Diamond Club program.
– Germanwings: Double Boomerang Miles for all flights from/to Klagenfurt, Salzburg or Vienna.
– Kingfisher: Double King Miles on Kingfisher flights between Kolkata and Bangkok
– Priority Club: Earn up to 10,000 Bonus Priority Club Points for completing non-hotel stay partner activity.
– Qatar: Earn up to 28,000 Bonus QMiles on flights between Armistar or Goa and 31 Qatar Airways destinations in Asia, Africa and North America.
– SriLankan: 50% Bonus FlySmiles Miles when you travel on SriLankan Airlines from Dubai or Abu Dhabi to Colombo in Business Class.