IHG isn’t the only hotel chain working with Coca-Cola this summer! The beverage company has also teamed up with Starwood for this offer at the hotel chain’s Four Points by Sheraton brand. The offer provides 2 Coca-Cola beverages and a $20 prepaid MasterCard for stays at participating properties in North and South America. When we checked the rate for this offer at one random location it was actually $5 cheaper than the Best Flexible rate, $10 more than the prepaid nonrefundable rate and $13 more than the AAA rate. By all accounts for a 2 night stay (as is required by the offer) the Coke rate is the best choice outside of the AAA rate. Of course this may all be dependent on the location and dates of stay. Be sure to check what rate is best for you.
Receive a $20 Four Points prepaid MasterCard and two Coca-Cola beverages
for stays of 2 or more nights with Sun-Thu check in at participating Four Points Hotels in North and South
America. Full details and online booking Until Sep 7, 15
Excerpt from the T&Cs
- Offer is valid at participating Four Points by Sheraton hotels and resorts in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Offer is valid for stays booked and completed between May 18, 2015 and September 7, 2015.
- There is a 2 night length of stay minimum on this promotion.
- Guests must arrive on a Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
- An eligible stay is defined as 2 or more consecutive nights paying a
qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check in
or check outs that occur.
- Book online today, visit fourpoints.com/coke.
- All package amenities associated with this promotion are per room,
per eligible stay and include one (1) $20 Four Points Prepaid MasterCard
and (2) 20 oz. Coca-Cola beverages. If 20 oz. Coca-Cola beverages are
unavailable, 16 OZ. cans will be used.
- A maximum of one (1) $20 Four Points Prepaid MasterCard® will be
awarded per reservation booked and completed during the promotional
period regardless of how many people are staying under the same
- Guests residing in the US will receive the prepaid cards in US
Dollars. Guests residing in Canada will receive prepaid cards in
Canadian Dollars. Guests residing in Latin America will receive cards in
US Dollars which can be transferred to local currency at a 2% currency