CONTEST #2 DETAILS
Just over 10 years ago, FrequentFlyerBonuses.com launched with little to
no fan-fare. It was an experiment of sorts and a logical expansion of
the FFB Group’s first website RewardsCanada.ca.
One of the most popular sections of Rewards Canada was our listing of
Bonus Offers. Surprisingly, we started to notice large traffic spikes
from outside of the country even though we didn’t list offers available
And thus the idea to develop a stand-alone site dedicated to bonus offers from frequent travel programs worldwide was born!
Fast-forward to 2015 and FFB is bigger than ever providing unparalleled
coverage of the bonus and promotional offers of the world’s leading
frequent travel programs. Most of that success can be attributed to our
dedicated fans and readers.
So to help celebrate our 10th anniversary we will be offering our
dedicated users a chance to win fantastic prizes as well as exclusive
partner promotions all year long!!
Be sure to bookmark our main FFB10 Page
and check it frequently for contests and partner promotions. Also
follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and other social media
channels for the latest updates with the hashtag #FFB10.
Contest #2 – May 21 – May 31, 2015:
and we also send congratulations to Contest #1 Winner: Alex C. of Singapore
About our current sponsors:
FrequentFlyerBonuses.com is the Internet’s largest source
We have to extend many thanks to all of the above sponsors for
Contest #2 Rules
1. Contest End: Contest runs until 11:59pm ET on May 31, 2015
3. Contest Entry:
4. By entering the competition, participants automatically accept these Terms and Conditions
5. Prize Drawing: On or about June 4, 2015 a random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received
6. Awarding of Prizes:
7. The prize winner is responsible for all taxes, costs and
8. Employees and agents of Frequentflyerbonuses.com and
9. Except where prohibited by law, entry in the Contest
10. The FFB Group reserves the right to request written proof of a possible winner’s residence and age before awarding a prize.
11. All provincial, federal, state and local laws and
12. Prize supplied by The FFB Group. Hyatt Hotels has no part in this contest.