I said I wouldn’t be surprised if United matched all the 100k+ offers for premium fare Transatlantic travel in my summary of the offers earlier this week and low and behold they have. United has matched Delta’s wording in travel between the U.S. and London, while AA, BA & IB’s offers are for travel from the US and Canada to Europe. United has also matched Delta in that the offer is available to everyone, not just residents of the U.S. and Canada like the oneworld posse has done. Follow this link to register for the offer.
Here are the complete details as pulled from United’ site:
Register today to earn 100,000 bonus award miles in as few as three
roundtrips between the U.S. and London Heathrow. You can earn 15,000
bonus miles for your first roundtrip, 35,000 bonus miles for your second
roundtrip and 50,000 bonus miles for each additional roundtrip.
This offer is valid for paid trips between the U.S. and London
Heathrow in United Global FirstSM, United BusinessFirst® and full-fare
United Economy®. The offer is valid for ticketing and travel from
October 4, 2012, through January 31, 2013. Registration is required
before travel, so register now and start planning your trips.
Terms and conditions:
- To qualify, register on united.com before travel, then purchase and
complete paid qualifying roundtrips between the U.S. and London Heathrow
on flights marketed and operated by United.
- Offer valid on paid qualifying roundtrips in United Global First,
United BusinessFirst and full-fare Economy fares (F, A, J, C, D, Z, P, Y
and B booking classes).
- Offer valid on tickets purchased between October 4, 2012, and
January 31, 2013, with travel completed between October 4, 2012, and
January 31, 2013.
- MileagePlus members can earn 15,000 bonus award miles for the first
qualifying roundtrip, 35,000 bonus award miles for the second qualifying
roundtrip and 50,000 bonus award miles for each additional roundtrip.
- There is no limit to the number of bonus miles that may be earned with this promotion.
- Bonus award miles do not count toward Premier® status, and do not
apply to class-of-service, Premier bonus miles or promotional Premier
- Offer is not valid on United-marketed codeshare flights operated by other carriers.
- Offer is not valid on government fares.
- Roundtrip is defined as travel from an origin city to a destination
city with return travel beginning in the destination city back to the
origin city. Open jaw and circle trip itineraries do not qualify.
- Bonus is not combinable with other non-combinable bonus offers.
- Bonus will be posted to the member’s MileagePlus account six to eight weeks after the end of the promotion period.
- Electronic ticket purchase is required. Tickets purchased in the
U.S. through United Reservations are subject to a $25 ticketing fee and
tickets purchased at airport ticket counters are subject to a $30
ticketing fee. Fees are subject to change.
- Offer is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- Miles accrued, awards issued and bonus offers are subject to the
rules of the United MileagePlus program. For complete details about the
program, visit united.com/mileageplus.