Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here are our Top 5 Credit Card welcome offer picks for this month for the U.S. market! If none of the offers listed below work for your travels or reward programs be sure to check out our credit card listing for many more offers.
American Express Gold Card
Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards(R) points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new American Express Gold Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards(R) points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S., and earn 4X Membership Rewards(R) Points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards(R) points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
- $120 Uber Cash on Gold: Add your Gold Card to your Uber account and each month automatically get $10 in Uber Cash for Uber Eats orders or Uber rides in the U.S., totaling up to $120 per year.
- $120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express(R) Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
- Choose the color that suits your style. Gold or Rose Gold.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Annual Fee is $250.
- Terms Apply.
- Click here to learn more about the American Express Gold Card
Capital One Venture X Card
Earn 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening with Capital One Venture X Card, equal to $750 in travel
- Receive up to $300 back annually as statement credits for bookings through Capital One Travel, where you’ll get Capital One’s best prices on thousands of options
- Get 10,000 bonus miles (equal to $100 towards travel) every year, starting on your first anniversary
- Earn unlimited 10X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel and 5X miles on flights booked through Capital One Travel
- Earn unlimited 2X miles on all other purchases
- Escape the airport crowd and recharge before your flight with unlimited access to all-inclusive amenities at the Capital One Lounge and at 1,300+ Priority Pass lounges worldwide
- Receive up to a $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck(R)
- Use your Venture X miles to easily cover travel expenses, including flights, hotels, rental cars and more-you can even transfer your miles to your choice of 15+ travel loyalty programs
- Click here to learn more about the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
Earn 60,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 in purchases on your new Chase Sapphire Preferred Card in your first 3 months. That’s $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards(R), 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus moree
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards(R). For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- With Pay Yourself Back(SM), your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Insurance benefits include Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1 to 1 transfer to many airline & hotel programs
- Click here to learn more about the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite Mastercard®
For a limited time earn 75,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after making $3,500 in purchases with the Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite Mastercard® in the first 4 months of account opening.
The card is full of benefits for flying with American Airlines and those include first checked bag free on domestic American Airlines itineraries and preferred boarding. Earning sees 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent at gas stations and restaurants, and on eligible American Airlines purchases and 1 AAdvantage® mile per $1 spent on other purchases.You will earn 1 Loyalty Point for every 1 eligible AAdvantage® mile earned from purchases. Also enjoy No Foreign Transaction fees with this card. You can earn a $125 American Airlines Flight Discount after you spend $20,000 or more in purchases during your card membership year and renew your card. Click here to learn more about the Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite Mastercard®
Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express® Card
Limited Time Offer: Earn 125,000 Bonus Marriott Bonvoy Points after you use your new Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express® Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer ends 5/3/23.
- 6 Points for each eligible dollar spent at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy(TM) program
- 4x points for purchases made at restaurants worldwide, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping.
- 2x points on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 7% discount off standard rates for reservations of standard guest rooms at hotels that participate in the Marriott Bonvoy program when you book directly. Terms and Conditions Apply.
- Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card renewal month. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy® points) at a participating hotel. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- Enjoy Complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status with your Card.
- Click here to learn more about the Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express® Card
FrequentfFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of our U.S. credit card products. FrequentfFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.