Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
The increased welcome bonus of 80,000 points on the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card has returned! Just like we saw last spring, this offer provides 20,000 more points over the standard bonus found on this card.
The Chase Ultimate Rewards points earned on this can be transferred 1:1 to 10 airline programs and 3 hotel programs including British Airways, Singapore Airlines, Marriott and United. This means you essentially have a 80,000 mile/point offer for any of those transfer partners.
However if you don’t want to limit yourself to an airline program you can always redeem via Chase Ultimate Rewards Travel for flights, hotels, car rentals and more. Having the Sapphire Preferred Card means you get a value of 1.25 cents per point redeemed towards those travel portal purchases that makes the 80,000 points worth $1,000 towards any travel.
The 80,000 points offer:
Earn 80,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 in purchases on your new Chase Sapphire Preferred Card in your first 3 months. That’s $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards. Click here to learn more
- Enjoy benefits such as 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards(R), 3x on dining, and 2x on all other travel purchases, and $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, plus more
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards(R). For example, 80,000 points are worth $1000 toward travel
- With Pay Yourself Back(SM), your points ar
- e worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Insurance benefits include Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1 to 1 transfer to many airline & hotel programs
- Member FDIC
- Click here to learn more
Image via Chase
Found this public offer yesterday. Also, there have been referral links out for a week or so. DH got one yesterday. Got instant approval and able to add immediately to digital wallets.
Leave a comment