Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
A new welcome bonus offers providing up to 60,000 HighFlyer Points came out for The American Express Singapore Airlines Business Credit Card this month. This is the highest points bonus we have seen yet on this card!
Singapore Airlines’ business program HighFlyer Points can be converted to 1:1 to KrisFlyer miles which means this bonus is the equivalent of 60,000 KrisFlyer miles. You do get the best of both worlds with this card and not only do you get the points but you also get Accor Plus membership, Priority Pass membership with 2 passes and much more!
The 60,000 bonus HighFlyer Points offer:
Receive 60,000 HighFlyer points with the American Express Singapore Airlines Business Credit Card + Free Accor Plus membership. Apply by Jul 3, 23. Click here to apply for the card
- Get 30,000 HighFlyer Points when you spend S$4,000 in the first 3 months of Card approval
- Get 30,000 more HighFlyer Points when you spend S$4,000 between 4 and 6 months of Card approval
- 5,000 points with S$500 spent in the first 12 months and 15,000 HighFlyer points with S$10,000 spent annually with Singapore Airlines Group
- Up to 8.5 HighFlyer points per S$1 spent on eligible Singapore Airlines Group flights
- 1.8 HighFlyer points per S$1 spent on all other eligible spend
- Complimentary Accor Plus membership offering a free one night’s stay every year
- Priority Pass membership with two complimentary visits per year for you and a guest worth S$221
- Fast-track to KrisFlyer Elite Gold status with S$15,000 spent with the Singapore Airlines Group within the first 12 months
- Convert HighFlyer Points 1:1 to KrisFlyer Miles
- Click here to learn more about the The American Express Singapore Airlines Business Credit Card