Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
The Platinum Card from American Express for the German market sees a new limited time increased welcome bonus and it has been updated with some new annual credit benefits. The sign up bonus has been increased to 55,000 points from the standard 30,000 points when you spend 6000 EUR in the first six months. In addition to that bonus the card now offers a new 150EUR annual restaurant credit and a 120EUR annual entertainment credit for streaming. Of course the new benefits don’t come totally for free – the monthly fee has been increased to 60EUR from 55EUR.
The Platinum Card from American Express
Limited time offer: 55,000 bonus Membership Rewards Points when you spend 6000 EUR in the first 6 months of having your American Express Platinum Card
- Earn 1 Point per 1 EUR spent
- Ability to transfer points to 11 airlines and 3 hotel programs
- NEW: EUR 150 annual restaurant credit
- NEW: EUR 120 annual entertainment credit for streaming
- EUR 200 online travel credit
- EUR 200 SIXT ride credit each year
- EUR 90 annual credit to Net-a-Porter/Mr Porter
- Airport Business Class Lounge Access
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Monthly Fee: 60 EUR
- Click here to learn more about The Platinum Card from American Express