Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
American Express Germany has brought back the big 75,000 points welcome bonus for the The Business Platinum Card from American Express! New applicants who are approved for the card will receive 75,000 welcome Membership Rewards points when they spend 15,000 EUR in the first 3 months of having the card.
The card provides an annual 200EUR travel credit, 200 EUR Sixt credit, 200 EUR credit for Dell, Airport Lounge Access and many more benefits. The points earned on the card can also be transferred to programs like Cathay Pacific Asia Miles, Qatar Airways Privilege Club Marriott Bonvoy and 11 other programs. Great news as well is that if you had this card before and it has been 18 months since you had it you can apply for it again and receive this bonus.
The Business Platinum Card from American Express
75,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points when you spend 15000 EUR in the first 3 months of having The Business Platinum Card from American Express. Apply by Mar 14, 23
- Earn 1 Point per 1 EUR spent
- Ability to transfer points to 11 airlines and 3 hotel programs
- EUR 200 online travel credit
- EUR 200 SIXT ride credit each year
- EUR 200 Dell credit each year
- Airport Business Class Lounge Access
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Annual Fee: 700 EUR
- Click here to learn more and/or to apply for The Business Platinum Card from American Express