Today is the last day to apply for the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card with its limited time double elite night credit. Not only will new cardholders receive 60,000 Bonus Points with $5,000 of purchases in the first 3 months they will now receive 2 Tier-Qualifying Night Credits for each night stayed until the end of the year. On top of this they have also extended the 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent in the top three spend categories each quarter through to December 31, 2023.
Here are the card details:
Earn 60,000 Bonus Points on the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card when you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 9 points total for very $1 spent at Hyatt – 4 Bonus Points per $1 when you use your card at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 from Hyatt as a World of Hyatt member
- Earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent in your top three spend categories each quarter through 12/31/23, then your top two categories each quarter.
- Earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent on fitness club and gym memberships
- Limited Time offer: If you apply by 10/6/22 and get the card you will receive 2 Tier-Qualifying Night Credits for each night you stay until 12/31/22.
- Earn 1 Bonus Point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Receive up to $100 in Hyatt statement credits – spend $50 or more at any Hyatt property and earn $50 statement credits up to two times each anniversary year.
- Receive 5 Tier-Qualifying night credits toward status and Milestone rewards for every $10,000 you spend in a calendar year.
- World of Hyatt Discoverist status for as long as your account is open. Plus. Discoverist status to up to five employees
- Click here to learn more