Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
The enhanced Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card
This card underwent some changes in September that included the addition of automatic Platinum Status, a change to the dining benefit, the ability to earn additional free night awards all along with an increased annual fee.
These are the details:
- New Brilliant Card Members can earn 150,000 Marriott Bonvoy Points after they spend $5,000 in eligible purchases on the Card in the first three months of Card Membership
- 6X Marriott Bonvoy Points on purchases at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy®
- 3X Marriott Bonvoy Points at restaurants worldwide and on flights booked directly with airlines
- 2X Marriott Bonvoy Points on all other eligible purchases
- NEW: Complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Platinum Elite Status
- NEW: 1 Free Night Award each year after Card renewal month that can be used for 1 night at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- NEW: Up to $300 back per calendar year (up to $25/month) on dining purchases at restaurants worldwide
- NEW: 25 Elite Night Credits each calendar year
- Up to $100 property credit towards qualifying charges at The Ritz-Carlton (excluding Ritz-Carlton Reserve) and St. Regis hotel brands when Card Members book direct using a special rate for a 2+ night stay
- NEW: Annual Earned Choice Award: Each calendar year (starting January 2023) after making $60K in purchases, Card Members can select an Earned Choice Award benefit
- Priority Pass Select Membership (enrollment required)
- Application fee credit for TSA PreCheck or Global Entry (which comes with access to TSA PreCheck)
- Click here to learn more about the Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card
Please follow and like us: