Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here are our Top 5 Credit Card welcome offer picks for this month for the U.S. market! If none of the offers listed below work for your travels or reward programs be sure to check out our credit card listing for many more offers.
Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card
Earn 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening with Capital One Venture X Card, equal to $750 in travel
- Receive up to $300 back annually as statement credits for bookings through Capital One Travel, where you’ll get Capital One’s best prices on thousands of options
- Get 10,000 bonus miles (equal to $100 towards travel) every year, starting on your first anniversary
- Earn unlimited 10X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel and 5X miles on flights booked through Capital One Travel
- Earn unlimited 2X miles on all other purchases
- Escape the airport crowd and recharge before your flight with unlimited access to all-inclusive amenities at the Capital One Lounge and at 1,300+ Priority Pass lounges worldwide
- Receive up to a $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck(R)
- Use your Venture X miles to easily cover travel expenses, including flights, hotels, rental cars and more-you can even transfer your miles to your choice of 15+ travel loyalty programs
- Click here to learn more about the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card
Citi Premier® Card
For a limited time, you can earn 80,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening with the Citi Premier® Card. Those points can be redeemed for travel worth $800 that is booked through Citi ThankYou Rewards as well as cash back and some other rewards. Most importantly they can be converted to 20 airline and hotel partners. Most of those transfers are 1:1 so this bonus is equal to 80,000 points for programs like Air France KLM Flying Blue, Cathay Pacific Asia Miles, Qatar Airways Privilege Club and Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer.
The card provides a 3 points per dollar earn rate for purchases made at restaurants, supermarkets, gas statoins, air travel and hotels. All other purchases on the card earn 1 point per dollar.
It also provides an annual savings benefits and no foreign transaction fees when you make purchases that are not in USD.
Hilton Honors American Express Card
Receive 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 in purchases on the Hilton Honors American Express Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership. Plus, you can earn up to $100 in Statement Credits on eligible purchases made on the Card at any of the Hilton family hotels in the first 12 months of Membership.
- Earn 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with hotels and resorts within the Hilton portfolio..
- Earn 5X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations.
- Earn 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees. Enjoy international travel without additional fees on purchases made abroad.
- Enjoy complimentary Hilton Honors Silver status with your Card. Plus, spend $20,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and you can earn an upgrade to Hilton Honors Gold status through the end of the next calendar year.
- No Annual Fee.
- Rates & Fees
- Terms Apply.
- Click here to learn more about the Hilton Honors American Express Card
Chase United Business Card
Earn up to 150,000 bonus miles. Earn 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Plus, earn an additional 75,000 miles after you spend $20,000 total on purchases in the first 6 months your account is open. with the Chase United Business Card.
- Receive a 5,000-mile “better together” bonus each anniversary when you have both the United(SM) Business Card and a personal United(R) credit card.
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on United(R) purchases, dining (including eligible delivery services), at gas stations, office supply stores, and on local transit and commuting.
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases. Plus, employee cards at no additional cost – miles earned from their purchases accrue in your account so you can earn rewards faster.
- Enjoy a free first checked bag – a savings of up to $140 per roundtrip (terms apply), 2 United Club(SM) one-time passes per year, and priority boarding privileges.
- $100 United(R) travel credit after 7 United(R) flight purchases of $100 or more each anniversary year.
- $99 Annual fee
- Get one-year complimentary DashPass, a membership for both DoorDash and Caviar
- Click here to learn more about the Chase United Business Card
The Platinum Card® from American Express
Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards Points when you apply and are approved for the The Platinum Card® from American Express (U.S. Version) after you spend $6,000 on purchases in your first 6 months. Apply and select your preferred metal Card design: classic Platinum Card(R), Platinum x Kehinde Wiley, or Platinum x Julie Mehretu.
- 5 Points per dollar for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
- 5 Points per dollar on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
- Get $200 back in statement credits each year on prepaid Fine Hotels + Resorts(R) or The Hotel Collection bookings with American Express Travel.
- Get up to $20 in statement credits each month when you pay for eligible purchases with Peacock, Audible, SiriusXM, and The New York Times. Enrollment required.
- American Express has expanded The Centurion(R) Network to include 40+ Centurion Lounge and Studio locations worldwide. There are even more places your Platinum Card(R) can get you complimentary entry and exclusive perks.
- Up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually.
- Get up to $25 back each month on select Equinox memberships. Enrollment required.
- $300 Equinox Credit: Get up to $25 back each month on the Equinox+ digital fitness app, or eligible Equinox club memberships when you pay with your Platinum Card. Enrollment required.
- Get up to $189 back per year on a CLEAR membership.
- Annual fee: $695
- Rates & Fees
- Terms Apply.
- Click here to learn more about the The Platinum Card® from American Express
FrequentfFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentfFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.